Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Change...!

I think I will agree with harry (in this matter)..! Change is required. It keeps you rolling. This is perhaps why I grow and shave away my french beard every 4 months. This is perhaps why I change my wallpaper everytime I feel like. This is perhaps why I have changed my apartment four times already...! (jest kidding') But still...change is needed. Else you cant even travel by public transport, let alone anything else.

As Rafiki, the baboon, nodding his head sagely, says in The Lion king, "Change is good." Anyway, there isnt much flowing out of my head these days. Maybe this new templete will knock some activity into my head and words out of my fingers. Amen..!

7 comments:

Harish said...

U said it. Keep 'em words flowing.

Prashanth M said...

Yeps very true... one needs 'changes'...

Anonymous said...

Sure nothing is permanent but change. It usually turns out for the good.

Anonymous said...

hey the new look is missing the links to other blogs :-)

the k factor said...

@ harry & Prashanth...
yeeeeaaaah..!

@ sangeetha...
When I chaged the template, I forgot to copy the links...:-( HELPPP...!!

the k factor said...

I got the links..! :)

Vaishnavi Tekumalla said...

Absolutely! And although we know this very well, we have such a hard time accepting change. Inertia?